homeaboutcontactadvertise

6.27.2011

Monster Monday & Offbeat South Orange

My upcoming assignment at work today is to run around South Orange, snapping photos of the town to be posted on a local nonprofit website.
Here’s what happened last time I did this, almost two years ago. I don’t think I really captured the “heart” of South Orange, but I did find a few offbeat nooks and crannies.









Hopefully today will provide some new and interesting material. Photos to be posted tomorrow!
What’s your favorite out of the ordinary local spot? Is it a tiny shop? A dive bar? An art-inspiring alleyway? What do you love about it?
Also, it's Monster Monday. Please enjoy this photo of a rabbit trying to understand the mysterious concept of indoor plumbing.
Where is all the water coming from?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, love that black and white shot of the space between buildings. What an awesome task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That was one of my favorites from the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...